According to analysts, the Russian authorities have been enriched by pandemics.
According to Forbes experts, the real incomes of Russian officials and MPs increased during the pandemic year 2020.
This conclusion was drawn by experts on the basis of the Analysis of the tax return.
The top 100 richest public servants increased their incomes from 65.8 billion in 2019 to 75.9 billion in 2020, and 34 participants in the current ranking were not in the previous list.
The list was headed by the deputy of the Chelyabinsk Legislative Assembly Konstantin Strukov , whose family earned 8.6 billion rubles in 2020, 3.5 billion more than a year earlier.
Strukov is president & # 8220; Yuzhuralzoloto ', and in 2020 there was an increase in the price of gold around the world, which helped the official get rich.
Next comes the representative of the Kamchatka Law Office Igor Yevtoushok , who earned 7.7 billion rubles, including 2.7 billion from his wife. In 2019, the family of an official declared income of 5.5 billion.
The three leaders are closed by the deputy of the Sakhalin Regional Duma Dmitry Pashov . In 2020, its income increased from 6.2 billion rubles to 6.3 billion rubles. Last March, Pashov was arrested for customs payment fraud.
By the way, among the heads of regions, the leader is the representative of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov , whose family earned 382.7 million rubles in the 2020 pandemic year.
In government, the richest in 2020 was Denis Manturov , who earned 754 million with his family.
The top 10 richest officials included:
- Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Chelyabinsk region Konstantin Strukov (income for 2021 – 8.62 billion rubles).
- Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Kamchatka Territory Igor Yevtushok (7.7 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the Sakhalin Regional Duma Dmitry Pashov (6.2 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the Regional Duma of Magadan Alexander Basansky (4.3 billion rubles);
- Member of the Federation Council Valery Ponomarev (4.2 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Alexander Nekrasov (2.8 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Grigory Anikeev (2.7 billion rubles);
- Member of the Federation Council Igor Zubarev (2.4 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the Regional Duma of Belgorod Vladimir Zotov (2.3 billion rubles);
- Deputy of the Regional Duma of Belgorod Sergey Gusev (2.2 billion rubles).
Earlier, TopNews wrote that Forbes counted 117 millionaires in Russia in dollars. The list was published in April 2021.